Author Topic: Humans Series 1 Blu-ray  (Read 514 times)

Offline TheShayneShow

• Tuner
    • It's a Geeks Life
Humans Series 1 Blu-ray
« on: November 02, 2015, 02:16:35 AM »
So I've had series 1 of Humans sitting around for a while now, thought I'd pop a disc in and watch the first episode, six episodes later I think it's safe to say I like it a lot, will probably watch the rest of the series tomorrow.

Has anyone else seen Humans yet ?
It can't rain all the time...

It's a Geeks Life.

Offline Wendy Hembrock

• TIST Crew
  • Administrator
Re: Humans Series 1 Blu-ray
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 02:39:57 AM »
So I've had series 1 of Humans sitting around for a while now, thought I'd pop a disc in and watch the first episode, six episodes later I think it's safe to say I like it a lot, will probably watch the rest of the series tomorrow.

Has anyone else seen Humans yet ?

Yes. We all watched it and talked about Humans quite a bit when it was airing in the US over the summer.  You can find the episodes where we discussed an episode by searching the blog posts based on the Humans tag on our main page. 

Offline TheShayneShow

• Tuner
    • It's a Geeks Life
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 02:18:23 PM »
Yes. We all watched it and talked about Humans quite a bit when it was airing in the US over the summer.  You can find the episodes where we discussed an episode by searching the blog posts based on the Humans tag on our main page.

I'm so far behind in various podcasts it's not funny.

It's a Geeks Life.

Offline Wendy Hembrock

• TIST Crew
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 08:09:34 PM »
I'm so far behind in various podcasts it's not funny.
Sure. I just mentioned that in case you want to listen to what we thought now that you are catching up.  It was a highlight of the summer TV programming for me.

Offline TheShayneShow

• Tuner
    • It's a Geeks Life
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 08:19:33 PM »
Sure. I just mentioned that in case you want to listen to what we thought now that you are catching up.  It was a highlight of the summer TV programming for me.

I will probably do that, I literally just finished the last episode and the extras on the last disc and overall I really enjoyed the show, I guessed one of the major plot twists but didn't see a related one coming at all.

It's a Geeks Life.

Offline Wendy Hembrock

• TIST Crew
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 08:04:40 AM »
I'm curious what was included as the extra bonus features - especially if they talked about deciding the anatomy and behavior of the synths and how the actors who played synths found that experience.

My one disappointment with season 1 is whether William Hurt's character will return.
(click to show/hide)
He was a highlight for me and would make a great "advisor" in season 2. 

Offline TheShayneShow

• Tuner
    • It's a Geeks Life
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 03:22:53 PM »
I'm curious what was included as the extra bonus features - especially if they talked about deciding the anatomy and behavior of the synths and how the actors who played synths found that experience.

My one disappointment with season 1 is whether William Hurt's character will return.
(click to show/hide)
He was a highlight for me and would make a great "advisor" in season 2.

They talked a bit about it, all the actors who played synths went synth school to learn how to act and move, even the minor players, they did also talk about how they decided on the look of the synths but they didn't go into any great detail on any of that.

Most of the extras weren't exciting, some brief interviews and character profiles.

Yes it's a shame about William Hurt although I guess there is a way they might bring him back, I do hope Odi returns in the second series even if Hurt's character doesn't

It's a Geeks Life.