The North remembers the heroes who died saving the living from the undead. We will never see their like again. But in Game of Thrones, the morning after breaks our hearts as the living forget and abandon the wolf pack; discarding friends, lovers and loyal pets. Wendy, Christine, Shannon and Jesse discuss the The Last of the Starks‘ flawed rush to tragic losses in the South.
Listen to the episode using the ‘Play’ button below. Follow the break for links and other details.
News and Links
- HBO Inside the Episode 804 The Last of the Starks
- HBO The Game Revealed for Episode 804 The Last of the Starks
- Interview with Gwendoline Christie (Brienne) Following Episode 804
- Interview with Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei) Following Episode 804
- Arya as Michael Jordan
- A look at the Scorpion weapon
- HO Video for “Power is Power” from For The Thrones album
- Director Miguel Sapochnik Discusses Planning the Battle of Winterfell
- Iain Glen Discusses Jorah’s Story Arc
- Emilia Clarke Busks in Times Square to Raise Funds Dressed as Jon Snow
Thank you for listening. Contact the Small Council and leavea Speakpipe audio message or call 706-927-8478.Tweet a tiny raven to us at:
TIST Small Council Matters @SCM_Pod
Missed a previous episode? Here are all the Small Council Matters podcasts.
Hosted by Wendy Hembrock. Recorded on 5/7/2019. Edited by Brent Barrett.
Music by Break of Reality used with permission.